Find out which Divorce Doc Prep Program works best for you...
Fill out your contact information below:
Everything is done by email, telephone or videoconference - so our clients:
- Never have to go to court for anything including the filing of all court documents,
- Never have to appear before a judge (except when a client doesn’t know the current whereabouts of his/her spouse),
- Have the convenience of doing everything from home, office or anywhere else,
- Get unlimited live-person staff support free of charge,
- Get a special Questionnaire that was prepared by our Arizona attorney and covers all of the legal, financial, tax, support and parenting of minor children matters typically involved in a divorce or legal separation (See Sample) ,
- Get a legally-binding settlement agreement that ensures everything is complete and final (See Sample) ,
- Have the availability of one of our professional Mediators (who all have backgrounds in both law and psychology) to address any of your special questions or concerns, provide particular legal, financial, parenting, support and other information, or help you and your spouse settle any disagreements – and you and your spouse only pay for the actual time spent on a prorated hourly basis
- Get guaranteed court approval.
To “GET STARTED” – Answer the Questions above – to find out which one of our Low-Cost “Flat Fee” Programs best fits your situation
- Document Preparation Program – When your spouse is willing to cooperate and otherwise work with you and us, our flat fee is only $795 without minor child/children or $895 with minor child/children payable in 3 installments ($295, $250, $250 without minor child/ren or $295, $300, $300 with minor child/ren) plus the filing fees everyone has to pay the Court.
- Flexible Program – When your spouse is either reluctant or unwilling to cooperate and otherwise work with you and us, our flat fee is only $295 (plus the fees everyone has to pay the court and any out of pocket expenses including for a process server).
- Response Program – When your spouse has already started court proceedings, our flat fee is only $295 (plus the fees everyone has to pay the court and any reasonable out of pocket expenses).
- Default Program – When you have already started court proceedings, our flat fee is only $500 (or $600 if any minor child/children are involved) plus any reasonable out of pocket expenses.
- Don’t Miss Anything Program – When court proceedings have already been started but you and your spouse want to make sure everything is covered concerning your property, debts and other matters, our flat fee is only $500 (or $600 if any minor children are involved) plus the fees everyone has to pay the court and any reasonable out of pocket expenses.
- Publication Program – When you don’t know the current whereabouts of your spouse, our flat fee is only $795 (or $895 if any minor child/children are involved) plus the fees everyone has to pay the court, newspaper, and any reasonable out of pocket expenses.
- Not Sure Program – When you are unsure of whether or not your spouse is willing to cooperate and otherwise work with you and us, there is no flat fee until after we send you an informative email that you can discuss or forward to your spouse to determine if he/she is willing to cooperate and otherwise work with you and us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the biggest benefits of your document preparation programs?
Every one of our Programs provides a quick, easy and inexpensive way to legally separate or get a divorce in Arizona – but still make sure that nothing important has been overlooked.
Who would benefit from this Program?
Any divorcing or legally separating couple in Arizona who want professional help to make sure everything has been covered, to avoid making any mistakes or hassles with the Court system, and have a legally binding settlement agreement.
What if one of us isn’t in Arizona?
That’s not a problem so long as one of you has resided in Arizona for at least 90 days.
How long does it take?
Usually less than 90 days including Arizona’s mandatory 60-day waiting period. We track all Court deadlines and do everything else to complete your divorce as quickly as possible.
Call us today at (602) 357-8350 | (520) 829-5077
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.